Families are kept regularly informed about any relevant information (re: upcoming events, current issues, our programme, etc.) via our Pre-school Newsletter. Pre-school families also receive the Fairview Park Primary School Newsletter. Each child has a 'communication pocket' and a locker for their things. Posters and photographs further illustrate Pre-school practices and activities.
We would like to know
- if someone different is collecting or bringing your child
- any changes in information since enrolment, i.e. contact numbers, address, medical information
- if you have any concerns about your child, the programme, etc
- if your child will be absent
- if your child contracts or has been in contact with an infectious disease, i.e. chicken pox
- if you find headlice in your child's hair
- any information that may help us in dealing with your child on a daily basis, i.e. tiredness, shyness, change in routines, etc.
- the school your child will attend