We learn and grow together in a safe and supportive environment, continually striving for personal excellence.
- are happy, safe and secure
- have pride in self, others and school
- value differences and show tolerance
- are aware of responsibilities and rights of selves and others
- develop skills and strategies as life long learners and critical thinkers
- develop a sense of optimism about actively contributing to their preferred future
- value personal excellence
- celebrate success
Parents/Caregivers & Staff
- are valued and participate as partners
- maintain a strong focus on overall learning and development
- provide a quality inclusive curriculum
- develop and maintain effective communication
- participate in the decision making process
- have clear roles and responsibilities
- maintain a family atmosphere
- acknowledge and celebrate success
The following values underpin all that we do:
- Team work
- Positive self-esteem
- Personal excellence
There is a strong commitment to the following principles:
- Students learn best in a supportive, safe and caring environment.
- Quality relationships and effective communication are crucial to success.
- A high level of care, commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism is the basis of excellence in teaching.
- Equity and access to all resources maximise learning and achievement.
- Every individual is important and can make a valuable contribution to future society.
- Critical reflection is essential for continuous improvement.